European Union Blue Book Traineeship: Annually, the European Union offers a Fully Funded Internship program to both EU and non-EU students. Candidates are invited to submit applications for the European Union Blue Book Internship 2024. The Blue Book traineeship is a five-month training program that takes place in Belgium and Luxembourg. For this program, applicants without prior work experience are preferred. In March 2024, the EU Blue Book Training will commence. You can apply for the Blue Book Traineeship if you are an undergraduate student or if you have earned a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, some seats are designated for students in Master’s Degree programs. This program is a European Commission initiative. Details are provided below.
Details About European Union Blue Book Traineeship
- Host Country: Europe
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st August 2023
Number of European Union Blue Book Traineeship
According to the EU Commission website, 650 applicants from around the globe were chosen from a pool of 2,500.
Who can Apply for European Union Blue Book Traineeship
The Blue Book Traineeship is open to both undergraduate and graduate applicants. No age restriction applies to participation in the traineeships program.
Check Also: Latest KPMG Canada Internship 2023-Online Apply
Financial Benefits of European Union Blue Book Traineeship
Participants in the Blue Book Traineeship Program in Europe are not required to pay anything. The European Union Commission will cover:
- Allowance of €1350 per month per month.
- Visa fees will be covered.
- Medical expenses will be covered.
- The EU will pay for travel expenses. (Airfare Tickets)
Eligibility Criteria for European Union Blue Book Traineeship
- The EU Traineeship 2024 is available to all EU citizens and a limited number of non-EU citizens.
- The curriculum is available to university graduates.
- have completed a standard three-year college degree.
- have no previous employment experience whatsoever.
- Excellent command of English.
- No IELTS or TOEFL exams are required.
Supporting Documents for European Union Blue Book Traineeship
A replica of your:
- valid ID card or passport
- university credentials with studies concluded prior to the application deadline
- university exchange programs abroad, participation in EU or international programs, seminars, or workshops
- proof of all declared language skills (other than maternal tongue)
- work experience.
Deadline for European Union Blue Book Traineeship
The application deadline for the EU Blue Book Traineeship 2024 is 31 August 2023. Applications must be submitted online and include all required documents. The internship will commence in March 2024.
How to Apply for European Union Blue Book Traineeship?
The EU Blue Book Traineeship application process consists of three steps:
- Create an EU Login account or use an existing account to log in.
- Complete and submit the application form with all required documentation.
- If selected, you will be invited to review the vacancies posted on the VBB portal and submit an application for a particular traineeship position.
- Please review the application procedure in detail (Here).
People Also Ask: