Canada Visit Visa: Indians who wish to enter Canada must first meet all requirements and present all necessary documentation. This blog contains all the information you need to begin the application process for a Canada leisure visa.
What is a Tourist Visa to Canada?
It’s a temporary resident visa for people who would like to travel to Canada for:
- Meeting family or friends
- Vacation or tourism in Canada
- With basic requirements, you can get a Canada visitor visa for long-term purposes.
What are the Canada Tourist Visa Requirements?
The 9 essential requirements for the Canada visitor visa are:
- Passport of the primary applicant
- Passport of the dependent (if accompanying)
- Visa application form
- Proof of funds
- Proof of travel itinerary
- Letter of invitation from friends and family (if visiting them in Canada)
- Proof of relationship with whom you are visiting in Canada
- Proof that your stay is temporary
- Proof of criminality and medical
Eligibility Criteria Canada Visit Visa
The eligibility requirements for obtaining a Canada visitor visa are:
- The primary visa applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Should possess a travel document such as a passport Should not pose a threat to the nation
- Should not have any immigration-related or criminal violations previously
- Credit or debit cards may be used to pay the visa application processing fees.
- Visa office forms: visa application form and Visa Application Center (VAC) Consent Form
- Have sufficient funds to cover your stay in Canada.
- Perform a medical examination
- Attend and provide biometrics at the Visa Application Centre (VAC). You have evidence of a shortened stay in Canada, and you will be returning home.
- Employment verification in your native country.
Required Documents for Canada Visit Visa
The documents checklist for a visitor visa to Canada is:
- A valid travel document, i.e., a passport
- Visa application form
- Filled family information form
- 2 passport size photograph
- Proof of financial support during stay in Canada
- Proof of marriage certificate (if any)
- Medical Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Travel Insurance
- Invitational note from family or acquaintances
- The immigration status of your inviting family member or acquaintance
- Evidence of return to the native country prior to the expiration of the visa.
How to Apply for a Canadian Visit Visa?
The process of applying for a visit visa to Canada is:
Step 1: Determine your eligibility for a Canadian visitor visa on the website of Canada Immigration and Citizenship (CIC).
Step 2: Compile all required supporting documents
Step 3: Complete the visa application
Step 4: Submit supporting and additional documentation
Step 5: Pay the application fee and submit your application afterward.
Step 6: Await the processing of your application.
After approval, the Immigration and citizenship department will email you to submit your passport for certification.
Visa Fee for Canada Visit Visa
Visa expenses for a Canadian tourist visa are as follows:
- Application fee: 100 CAD (approximately 6,154 INR)
- Biometrics fee: 85 CAD (approximately 5,231 INR).
In addition, you must demonstrate sufficient funds in your bank account. This is necessary to cover your expenses in Canada during your tourist visa stay.
Processing Time for Canada Visit Visa
The processing period for a Canadian tourist visa is between 10 and 30 business days. Time depends on a number of variables, including:
- The mode of application (online or paper-based)
- The country you are applying from
- The status of your application at the VAC office
Conclusion Of Canada Visit Visa
You can visit Canada for work, education, or simply to travel and create memories. To enter Canada, you will require:
- A certified passport
- Educational Materials
- Birth Certificate Identification Document
- Recent Images
- Contact our experts if you are interested in obtaining a Canadian tourist visa
- Canadian immigration for a hassle-free visa process.
People Also Ask: