Jobs In Egypt With Visa Sponsorship: Egypt is a stunning nation with one of the world’s oldest histories and a heritage dating back to the sixth to fourth millennia BCE. This nation has everything, including fascinating local cultures, enormous pyramids, lush landscapes, breathtaking cityscapes, and excellent work opportunities. This is the place to be if you want to launch or advance your professional vocation. Numerous foreign nationals have moved to Egypt in search of employment opportunities in order to advance their careers and earn more money. With numerous multinational and domestic companies dispersed throughout the country, Egypt’s job openings provide numerous opportunities for foreigners seeking to advance their careers or change disciplines.
Types Of Jobs In Egypt With Visa Sponsorship
Egypt offers various visas, including the following:
- Work visa: Once a foreign national obtains a work permit, their visa, such as a temporary or tourist visa, will be converted into a work visa.
- Temporary/tourist visa: This option is a 30-day, single-entry visitor visa that travelers can obtain upon their arrival in Egypt. It is also the visa individuals obtain in order to work.
- Normal visa: A normal visa has a validity period of three to five years and allows the spouse of an employee to obtain a resident visa for the duration specified on their work permit.
- Special visa: The special visa is restricted to foreign nationals who were born in Egypt prior to May 26, 1952, or who have resided in Egypt for more than 20 years prior to that date. It has an expiration date of ten years and is renewable.
Additionally, non-citizens must possess a work permit. The initial stage is obtaining a temporary or tourist visa and converting it into a work visa. This procedure may result in a work permit if the employee submits an application to the Ministry of Manpower and Immigration. In addition, the applicant must provide proof of prospective employment and a physical exam that is unrestricted.
List Of Jobs In Egypt With Visa Sponsorship
Below is a list of employment openings in Egypt that provide visa sponsorship for foreign nationals.
- Sales Executive
- Associate Consulting Engineer
- Rigging Engineer
- The Payroll Specialist HR
- A Senior Marketing Specialist
- Project Manager
- Employer Branding & Communication Senior Specialist
- Senior Construction Engineer-Roads
- Sales Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Administration Manager
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Electrical Field Engineer
- Field Engineering Lead
- Senior Full stack developer
Requirements of Jobs In Egypt With Visa Sponsorship
Employers in Egypt are encouraged to engage Egyptians rather than foreigners, as hiring foreigners may hinder their ability to obtain work permits. As Egypt also utilizes a quota system, work visa restrictions may have an impact on your employees. Non-Egyptians should not make up more than 10% of a company’s personnel and 20% of its payroll, for instance.
If there are no Egyptian nationals qualified for a particular position, your international employees may petition for a work permit valid for up to one year. Then, they have the option to renew for three years. Before applying for a work visa, each employee is required to obtain a security certification from Egypt’s National Security Agency. Other requirements include:
- A Ministry of Manpower and Training application from the Tahrir complex, along with a valid passport and seven passport-sized photographs.
- two copies of your organization’s articles of incorporation two copies of the employee identification document
- Two copies of academic credentials, including diplomas and certificates.
- a copy of your business’s commercial registry a license, if required, to practice your profession a document explaining your justification for recruiting a foreign national the approval of the relevant authority proof that a firm representative applied for the work visa on the employee’s behalf a negative HIV test result and a payment of 1,000 EGP in permission fees.
Prevalent Occupation Of Jobs In Egypt With Visa Sponsorship
The type of work and career opportunities available in numerous industries influence salary and job selection, including:
- Technician, maintenance, and repair jobs.
- Jobs in sales.
- PR and marketing positions.
- Academic and Teaching Jobs.
- Jobs in hospitality and tourism.
- administrative positions.
- Jobs in engineering.
- Jobs in management.
- HR jobs.
- Jobs in medicine, healthcare, and nursing.
- Jobs in logistics and transportation.
- Jobs in procurement and purchasing.
- Jobs in customer service.
- Arts, design, and creative jobs.
- Jobs in quality control.
- Legal Jobs
- Jobs in research and development.
- Jobs in cleaning services.
- Jobs in journalism and writing.
- Careers in IT
- Jobs in accounting.
- Jobs in manufacturing.
Before relocating, it is often necessary to validate the Egyptian Embassy’s visa requirements, depending on the departing country. Foreign nationals typically require work and residency permits to be employed in a country.
Application Process of Jobs In Egypt With Visa Sponsorship
After a work permit is granted, the Ministry of Labor and Immigration will notify the nearest Egyptian embassy to issue a tourist visa. Then, your staff can travel to Egypt and register for a four- to six-week work permit. They may work during this period if they submit all documentation required for a work permit.
Important Factors for Egypt Work Visa
All employees are required to register with the police upon entering Egypt. The government recommends approaching the summertime tourist police, who don white uniforms. When workers appear at their hotel, they can also assume this duty.
What does a good wage in Egypt look like?
The lowest average monthly wage in Egypt is 2,330 EGP (USD 148) and the highest average monthly wage is 41,100 EGP (USD 2,615) (actual maximum salary is greater).
Egypt’s labor market
You may need a solid job offer from the country you are departing in order to obtain an Egyptian visa. If uncertain, you should validate the Egyptian Embassy’s pre-travel visa requirements. It may be difficult for foreigners who arrive in Egypt without a job to locate well-paying work. Foreigners are paid more than natives in general, though.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Ask: