Visa Sponsorship Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai: Duke & Duchess International requires an energetic and experienced nanny in both the UAE and EU for its numerous clients. You can make $500 daily! You heard me correctly! In addition to this competitive salary, you will also receive complimentary housing. A recommended client seeks a professional, compassionate, and energetic Nanny to assist with the daily care and development of their young daughter. You must create an enjoyable environment for her so she can achieve/learn every developmental milestone. The family’s primary residence is in Dubai, but they spend the summers in Europe. The flight will be covered at the beginning and conclusion of each shift.
Details of Visa Sponsorship Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai
|Job Country||Dubai & Europe|
|Job Type||Rota Nanny (Full-Time and Permanent )|
|Minimum Experience Required||1 year|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
Requirements of Visa Sponsorship Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai
- Excellent command of the English language.
- A minimum of one year of experience.
- Affirmative and Caring
- Should be able to meet all Dubai Employment Visa requirements
Eligibility Criteria for Visa Sponsorship Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai
People from India, Nigeria, the Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, and Canada submit applications. Mexico, UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad and Tobago, South Africa, and Saudi Arabia. You can originate from any nation.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai
- An astounding rate of $500 per shift!
- Free room and board.
- Flights are compensated per shift.
- The labor schedule will consist of two or four weeks on and off.
Duties of Visa Sponsorship Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai
- In the absence of her parents, supervise and care for the young lady.
- In the absence of their parents, be responsible for the children’s every activity, including meals, assignments, playtime, etc.
- As the girl is an adolescent and not an infant or toddler, she can take care of her own personal hygiene, but you must be vigilant if you observe her or anyone else not doing so properly.
- Take care of the social development of the girl and organize social activities for children, such as bringing them to the park, swimming, karate, or any other social activity. Similarly, you are required to supervise children’s meetings with any visitor in the absence of their parents.
- Maintain a wholesome household environment.
- Take care of the girl’s mental health and emotional well-being.
- When they are at school, they perform her laundry and prepare her linens.
- Maintain a record of girls’ daily activities and health profiles.
- No housekeeping responsibilities beyond very minor housework.
- Teaching her English using both academic and playful methods.
- Aid adolescents in learning and speaking English.
How to Apply for Visa Sponsorship Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai
Apply for this role by submitting your CV/resume via the link below.
People Also Ask: